The following services are offered to Registered Student Organizations.
- Registered Organizations are provided a Mailbox
- If you wish to have mail delivered to the SOC, please use the following address template.
Club's Full Name
c/o Student Organization Center
University of Connecticut
Student Union Room 218
2110 Hillside Road U3061
Storrs, CT 06269-3061
- Registered student organizations may request one bin for the storage of organizational items with the exception of hazardous or perishable items. Storage bins are located in the SOC and on the 4th floor of the Student Union.
- The SOC provides tables, chairs, and comfortable seating for small organizational meetings.
Reservations are not required: Space is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registered student organizations are allowed 200 Free Copies per Event. A minimal fee is charged for additional copies over the allotted 200.
- The following examples are items permissible for photocopying:
- Agendas and Minutes
- Constitutions and By-laws
- Election Ballots for Organization Use Only (NO Political Flyers of any kind)
- Flyers promoting club or organization membership and its events or activities
- Programs and Events put on by non-profit organizations
- Monthly Calendars
- Telephone/ e-mail lists
- One [in]formal Rush flier per week (limit 200 per week)
- All copies are subject to the approval of the Undergraduate Student Government. Copies that are deemed not in accordance with these guidelines will not be printed at the discretion of the Executive Officers. Organizations must refrain from submitting material that is inappropriate or offensive.
- Registered student organizations may request to scan documents pertaining to their organization's business. Personal items will not be scanned. Scanned items will be delivered via email.
- Workstations are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- No Print Service available at this time.
- Printing of Funding Documents
- Organization's acquiring Funding can see person on duty for print instructions of funding information or packets.
- Registered student organizations may borrow one tub of chalk per 24 hour period. A deposit of $1.00 will be required and will be refunded when chalk is returned.
- Registered student organizations may request two eight foot sections of poster paper per event.
President Edward Courchaine
Office Hours: Tuesdays 12:30-2:00, Wednesdays 11:00-noon and Thursdays 12:30-2:00
Vice President Kara Googins
Office Hours: Tuesdays 11:00-noon, Wednesdays 2:00-3:00 and Thursdays 11:00-noon
There are no events currently scheduled.
USG Committee News